November 6, 2007

It's Like Chain Mail, Only Blog-style

You know how you get those emails telling you to include your answers and then forward it on to 5 of your friends? Yeah, this is like that only I'm not forwarding it on. Aren't you glad?

Things about me that you may/may not know:


4 places I've lived
1. Oklahoma City, OK
2. Tuttle, OK
3. La Puente, CA
4. Naples, Italy



4 tv shows I watch
1. Dexter
2. CSI (the original, NOT NY or Miami)
3. Survivor
4. Mad Men


4 movies I've seen more than one time
1. Star Trek II - The Wrath of Khan
2. Rear Window
3. Anchor Man
4. Live & Let Die

4 jobs I've had
1. Carhop @ Sonic
2. Accountant
3. Secretary
4. Dog Show Superintendent

4 places I've been
1. Hollywood, CA
2. Rome, Italy
3. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
4. Dennisport, MA

4 people who email me
1. Laurie
2. Patti
3. Dee
4. Bill

4 fave foods
1. Spaghetti Carbonara
2. Peel-n-eat shrimp
3. Fuji apples
4. Lamb chops

4 places I'd rather be
1. A sunny, tropical locale
2. Camping just about anywhere
3. the gym
4. Getting a massage

4 things to look forward to
1. Work bonus
2. Thanksgiving dinner spent w/family & friends
3. Christmas in Hawaii
4. Losing those last 7 pounds!

4 things I'm thankful for
1. My health
2. My mother ('cause the good lord knows he broke the mold when He made her!)
3. My brother safely home from Iraq
4. My son's continued progress against depression

2 comments:

quin browne said...

naples! dexter! mad men! the food choices! we are so linked (and linked on my blog as well) at the hip.

i'd do dexter, even though he's, well, dexter.

your brother is still in my prayers, as is your son...

and you? you surprise me every time i read.

OreIda said...

Awww, you are so sweet, Quin. Thanks for the linkage.

And the dexter thing - yeah, me too. There's something endearing about such a sweet serial killer.

The prayers are taken, greedily. They are absolutely necessary at this time, so thanks yet again.

I'm like crackerjacks - a surprise in every box. I've gotta warn ya, sometimes they're duds.