August 29, 2008

Blowing Off The Dust


Whoa, been a long time since I've kicked around in here.

Lots of dust bunnies blowing about, guess I'll have to do something about that.

It's not that I don't want to blog, it's just that I can't seem to find the time to stick to it. I enjoy writing and sometimes I find myself with something to say long after I've logged off.

The view from Hotel Monaco at the moment is almost that of a fall day instead of one of the waning days of summer. It's breezy and something like 71 degrees.

The room is cozy and inviting with a great overstuffed chair that's just perfect for me to curl up and enjoy my latest reading material -- The Night of the Gun, by David Carr --

I'm torn between wanting to stay in and veg out for another hour or venture into the life and breath that is Seattle. The light crisp breeze isn't all that bad and I did bring a sweater.

On the other hand, another cup of peppermint tea and the book are playing siren at the moment.

Decisions, decisions...

I suppose it's time to head out and see what's going on. The book will be here when I return.